Friday 27 February 2015

Artescape for me has been instrumental in rekindling my creativity. It’s as simple as having a space to go to, to get away to and having encouragement from others. Since the Autumn 2014 I have been going usually twice a week. The space is wonderful because it’s very central and it just is a great space to work in. I would never have started painting and drawing again without having this space to go to. I have met lots of other creative people in the group who like me need to have a creative outlet in order to feel good. It’s great that we all now have a goal to work towards in the form of an exhibition in July 2015. The group is very relaxed and we can share ideas, talk about inspirational artists, go on gallery visits and support each other in our creative journeys. The encouragement I have received by going to the group has been really like gold. (Helen)

No comments:

Post a Comment